DERWA Board Meetings Agendas and Minutes
Visit the Document Archive to view 2004-2015 agendas and minutes.
Communication Roundtable Documents
The documents provided here were originally distributed annually at the Communication Roundtable. They are now available here for your convenience. If you have any questions, would like to provide an update, or are interested in receiving any of these materials in hard copy, please contact Michelle Osborn.
Please note: The following Communication Roundtable documents are password protected for internal agency use only.
- Document Download Card
- Emergency Contacts
- SRVRWP Agency Response Plan
- SRVRWP Organizational Chart
- Key Messages
- DERWA SRVRWP Current Facilities Location Map
- Recycled Water Hydrant Locations Map
- DERWA-SRVRWP Current and Future Facilities Location Map
- DERWA System and Partner Agency Facilities
- Hansen Water Recycling Plant
- Frequently Asked Questions
- DSRSD-EBMUD Operations Agreement
2017 Roundtable Presentations
Conflict of Interest Code
Statements of Economic Interests filed by DERWA officials and personnel are public records, available by request to the Authority Secretary.
- Conflict of Interest Code (conforms to requirements of the Political Reform Act, California Government Code section 81000, et seq.)
Environmental review for the entirety of the Program was completed when the DSRSD-EBMUD Recycled Water Authority (DERWA) Board of Directors certified the Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) in December 1996 and approved the project.
It is stated in the EIR that the project would have no significant environmental effects except for potential salt loading impacts to groundwater. DERWA and the Alameda County Water District (ACWD) formed an agreement to address potential salt impacts to ACWD's water supply.
Because the SRVRWP was evaluated on a program level in the EIR, some additional reviews are conducted as necessary in relation to the development of specific facilities (e.g., water storage tanks, pump stations). A Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) was prepared and adopted by the DERWA Board of Directors for each of two recycled water tanks that were studied at the program level in the 1996 EIR. An Initial Study/Negative Declaration was also completed for a pump station located in the DSRSD service area. Links to the various SRVRWP environmental documents can be found below.
- Tank 1 Final Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Tank 2 Final Mitigation Negative Declaration - Section 1, Section 2
- Distribution Pipeline Addendum
- Pump Station R200B Initial Study/Negative Declaration